Teacher of Physics – North West Leicestershire based Secondary school
* Full Time and Long Term role
* Start date: 23rd August 2021
* Initial end date: July 2022 About the Role Hays are working in Partnership with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School located in North West Leicestershire who are seeking a Teacher of Physics. The role is for the full academic year to start in August 2021. This is a full-time role and will involve full teaching responsibilities across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. About the school This is a welcoming and oversubscribed school which offers great support to students and talents are nurtured through the exploration of a broad and rich curriculum.
The school are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher of Physics who has a creative and dynamic approach. If you are passionate about teaching Science and you have recent teaching experience, then we would love to hear from you. This role is also suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers. What you’ll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
* A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
* Hays Hub mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings
* Refer-a-Friend scheme worth 250 high street vouchers As a member of our team you will also receive access to 20 wellbeing courses (including yoga and prioritisation), a comprehensive Safeguarding and Child Protection training package as well as additional CPD courses such as Behaviour Management and Mastering Microsoft Teams. What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/teacher-of-physics/43290760→