Our healthcare client is looking for compassionate and committed Support Workers to work in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, covering all shift patterns, including long days and nights across seven days a week. You’ll support a variety of individuals, including adults with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues, addiction issues or other emotional or social needs. Providing the highest quality of care and support to our clients, you’ll be earning from 9. 00 to 16.
00 per hour. The benefits of this agency Support Worker role and working with Search Healthcare include:
* Excellent pay rates, holiday pay and free re-validation service.
* Opportunity to work for different, well-established clients in the industry.
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to fulfil your nursing potential.
As an agency Support Worker with 3-6 months paid relevant experience, some of your caring responsibilities will be:
* Carry out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
* Carry out health checks.
* Teaching daily living skills like budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits.
* Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
If you’re a compassionate Agency Support Worker living in or around Edinburgh, please register your interest today by applying online, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact to fast track your application. Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/support-worker/43116064→