Do you have the ability to change lives forever. Are you a Qualified and experienced SEN Teacher in Leicester. We have a wealth of opportunities for SEN Teachers across Leicester and Leicestershire. This is working within outstanding Special Educational needs schools across Leicester.
This will initially be on a day to day or long term basis with the opportunity for temp to perm. Responsibilities include:
* Ensuring high quality learning takes place within the classroom
* Support safeguarding and SENCO leads
* Being a role model to learners
* Supporting and following the schools policies and improvement plan
* Creating/preparing interesting and worthy lesson plans and resources Essential requirements:
* Experience working with SEN students
* Team Teach qualification
* A true passion and desire to develop students ability
* Be creative, proactive and enthusiastic within your teaching style
* To be able to provide a nurturing and caring connection with the vulnerable student
* Resilient when facing challenges, the ability to remain calm when faced with testing behaviours.
* Primary or secondary curriculum experience
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not) Benefits include:
* On-site parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in. Could you contribute to making a valid transformation to someone’s future.
Are you ready for a challenge. Did you answer yes. Apply today. Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools.
Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/sen-teacher/42562399→