We are now welcoming applications for an enthusiastic and highly motivated class teacher to join the EYFS team of a Tuebrook-based Primary School; initially covering a period of maternity leave from 12th April 2021. We are an outstanding and inclusive school, where staff and children thrive in a wonderfully supportive school community. We are committed to the education of the whole child and believe that children flourish in an environment in which they feel safe and cared for. In our school, children achieve their full potential happy in the knowledge that they are appreciated for their individuality and their achievements.
We achieve high academic standards for all children and believe that this is best accomplished through ambitious teaching that is engaging, innovative and personalised to children’s needs. In order to develop both curiosity and a lifelong love of learning we engage children in learning experiences which motivate and deepen their understanding. We are proud of our innovative and learning centred school. We will offer you: A ‘can do’ culture in which to learn and grow; A school where teaching talent is nurtured and encouraged to flourish; A high-quality learning environment; Strong leadership; Development opportunities within the School’s Collaborative Partnership.
We could be right for you if you: Want to be part of a dynamic team who have children firmly at the heart of the learning process; Are creative in your approach to teaching, well organised and have high aspirations for all children; Want to develop creativity, curiosity and passion for life-long learning in children. To express an interest in this role, simply click ‘Apply now’ and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move. _________________________________________________________________________________________________ By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact. That’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants. Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first.
We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/reception-teacher/42154559→