Are you looking for progression within your career. Do you want to inspire our next generation. If so, Randstad require a Geography Teacher for a long term role working with children with SEMH in Liverpool. This is long term role starting in November 2020 until Spring break.
The school is looking for a teacher of Geography, if you want to work in a school that is passionate about pupil progression and work in a school that wants to make a real difference in our local community, then this is the school for you. To school are proud to instil their core values into each and every pupil and has their needs at the heart of everything they do Requirements:
* Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
* Experience of teaching English to Key Stage 4.
* Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
* A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching.
* Experience working with children with SEMH. Benefits
* Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* Dedicated consultant – Only ever a phone call away
* Refer a friend scheme – 300 For each referral
* Long term or ongoing bookings – We can even get you permanent role Please send your CV to
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/teacher/41149786→