Flexible Supply Teacher Job, Bristol, ASAP start Your new company Are you looking for more supply work in and around Bristol and Bath. Secondary Supply teachers required for an abundance of flexible supply work in the area. Here at Hays Education we require Secondary Supply Teachers for a number of schools across Bristol and Bath. With various day-to-day, part-time and long term jobs available, you can gain the benefits of a flexible and tailored work programme to meet your individual needs.
Your new role Your role will be encouraging, teaching and supervising pupils on the pre-set work. Day to day supply is a great way to introduce yourself to a school and can often lead to long term and permanent positions. What you’ll need to succeed To be considered for any Supply Teacher roles, you will need to have the following experiences or qualifications:
* PGCE in education or experience teaching secondary pupils
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment over the last year – Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
* Strong classroom management and behavioural skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach What you’ll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working hours
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in the specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme – shopping vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Evie Carty on . If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/supply-teacher/39828951→