Supply Teacher – Bristol 110-120 per day Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load. Are you after part-time/flexible working. Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role. Then supply teaching may be for you.
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Bristol and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice. As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
* Be passionate about making a difference to a student’s learning.
* Supportive and understanding of all student’s needs.
* Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
* Be flexible to travel to ensure regular work in Bristol and the surrounding area. Benefits
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Flexible working.
* To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
* The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Bristol & Bath to be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time. Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered to work for as one of our supply teachers. For more information contact Matt Wheeler on
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/supply-teacher/42411222→