Are you a qualified Key stage 1 Primary Teacher in the Bristol Area. Monarch Education are currently recruiting for a reliable, qualified teachers with KS1 or KS2 experience to start a wonderful new role at a school based in South Glos. It is a long term placement, the school is looking for a full time teacher, 5 days a week. However, if the person can only do 4 days, they can be flexible with the day.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
* Understanding of the EYFS to KS1 transitions
* Read, Write, INC training desirable but not essential
* energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication and self-discipline;
* Phonics Tutoring
* If you have attended Numicon workshop this is desirable but not essential
* Imagination, creativity and a sense of humour;
* Good judgement and an analytical mind;
* Experience supporting KS1 or KS2 SAT’s These roles are ideal for either NQT’s looking to broaden experience within a variety of environments or seasoned educators looking to continue their passion in teaching. Whatever your preferences, Monarch Education can provide the exact teaching roles you’re looking for. Monarch and our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS checks are required for all successful applicants.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities that we have for the next academic year, please call Ricky Cano on or email your up to date CV to INDBSP
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/primary-teacher/39845193→