Supply History Teacher – South Leicester Hays Education are currently seeking History teachers who are looking to work in South Leicester doing day to day or long-term cover for several local schools. Whether you’re looking for supply work, long term positions or a permanent role, Hays Education are market leaders for working in partnerships with schools across the East Midlands. Your new role Working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working in a variety of schools without the pressures of planning. You will earn a day rate from 125.
00 – 207. 00 dependant on experience. As a Supply Teacher, your duties will include:
* Supervising students in lessons whilst delivering pre-planned work left by the teacher
* Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and adhering to the policies and procedures of the school
* Collecting and marking the completed work from the lesson and leaving a detailed handover for the teacher to return to. For long-term positions, full active teaching duties may be required.
These will include, planning, assessment, staff meetings and parent’s evenings, however for this you will be paid to scale from the first day of your booking. What you’ll need to succeed To gain a supply teaching position, you must have completed your studies and hold full QTS. Hays welcomes all applications whether you are a more experienced teacher or an NQT. You should have a professional manner and a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
Most importantly, you should be an enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about teaching. What you’ll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
* Continued professional development and support.
* A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
* Hays Hub mobile app to streamline processes and manage your bookings
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/history-supply-teacher/39838334→