Job Role: Geography Teacher Start Date: September 2021 Location: Bristol We are searching for an experienced Geography to work in a lovely secondary school in the Bristol area from September. You will be expected to plan, prepare and teach KS3 & KS4 Geography on a full time basis to mixed ability students. This school will be looking to interview ASAP. The ideal candidate will be a qualified teacher who specialises in Geography.
You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude. You must be someone who is passionate about making a difference, and be able to make a positive impact. The position will be long temporary initially, but will end in a contract directly with the school if you prove to be a success. To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this secondary school you will be: –
* A Qualified Geography Teacher
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students If this exciting opportunity as a Geography teacher at this secondary school appeals to you, please send your CV to or call for further details.
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role. Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position.
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Geography Teacher in Bristol, or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on / We look forward to hearing from you. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request) More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/geography-teacher/43282376→