* KS3/4 English Teacher required
* Covering from September to December initially
* Full-time and based in the centre of Bristol Full Time English Teacher required for September anzuk are currently recruiting for a full time English teacher for our Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ partner school located in the centre of Bristol. The role will involve teaching KS3 and KS4 English for the first term on a contract basis and may extended into 2022. Planning and marking may be required but there will be resources and lots of support available for the successful applicant. The school has a great reputation for academic achievement and the culture & ethos of the school is outstanding.
Pupils from a wide and diverse range of backgrounds, faiths, beliefs and values come together in an exceptionally harmonious environment where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve. The school has also been praised for it’s leadership, which gives clear vision that gives everyone in the academy a strong sense of common purpose. You will be joining a successful English department which has a great track record of supporting a large proportion of students to achieve grades higher than the nationally expected level. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* A secure knowledge and understanding of the English curriculum up to KS4
* Experience of AQA exam board preferred
* Ability to consistently deliver a high level of teaching with high expectations for student progress
* Ability to effectively communicate with young people, parents, carers and colleagues
* Creativity and innovation to improve lessons where required
* An up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
* The ability to manage the learning of whole classes, groups and individuals effectively
* UK equivalent teaching qualification (QTS) Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
* A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
* COVID-19 safety processes in place
* CPD and various training opportunities
* Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
* Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
* International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
* Ethical and transparent operating procedures
* Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
* Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive 100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us How to apply: To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply now.
Or email your CV to finlay. m@anzuk. education or for further information please contact . anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/english-teacher/43288084→