Do you love working in an education environment. A school in Cardiff require an English teacher from September 2020. The position will involve teaching English through all key stage levels until the end of the academic year and has a strong likelihood of becoming permanent. Prior experience teaching English at secondary level or strong NQT’s will be considered.
Full support would be provided for the NQT Induction. Experience teaching English to A level would be desirable but not essential. The English Department in this school is the best and most successful department. It is a really rewarding role and you get the option to work as many or as few days as you are able.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Great career development opportunities
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering lessons in line with the curriculum
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* Experience of working with children is essential
* The right to work in the UK If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you. Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/english-teacher/40638080→